I’ve been programming since 8 or so, but I really began when I received my first Arduino Mega, at age 10. Since then, I’ve expanded my knowledge to learn a number of other languages for many different applications. These include the web design languages listed above, as well as a few others such as Java and C/C++(Arduino).
Computer Courses I’ve Taken:
About This Site:
This site began as a place for me to experiment with my new found enjoyment for web design in late 2010. I later put it online as joeybabcock.me in September of 2010, this site has endured countless crashes/hacks/down-time due in no small part to my small but ever increasing knowledge of code. As of right now, it is on it’s 6th complete redesign, and the 3rd server. This site is currently hosted by GoDaddy, and uses WordPress for the blog, and a custom theme that I designed for the homepage.
Find me elsewhere:
You can usually find me under the username “Joeybab3”, but occasionally, especially if I registered a while ago, I’ll be under “Joeysfishtank”.
I am on the following sites:
Twitter – @Joeybab3(Great way to contact me)
Twitter – @Joeybabcock_(Personal)
YouTube – @ArduinoPlays (Music/piano covers)
YouTube – @JoeysTech (Technology Videos/Film)
Other Sites I Administer:
Programs I Use:
1. Fruity Loops Studio 12 – Writing/rendering songs (.FLP)
2. Synthesia 10 – Piano game, video part (.MID)
3. After Effects (Find cheaper and better alternatives 🙂 – Rendering video.
4. Adobe Dreamweaver – Possibly the most important program I have, a web design/code IDE for a number of different languages.
5. Fraps – Recording
6. OBS(Open Broadcaster Studio) – Recording (Better, also allows streaming and is free)
1. East West Symphonic Gold Orchestra – Orchestral Sounds(VST)
2. Minecraft – Note Block videos (.SCHEMATIC Editor, See below)
3. MCEdit – Editing .SCHEMATIC files (.SCHEMATIC)
4. Arduino – Arduino videos (.C, .INO,
5. Minecraft Note Block Studio – I know its hard to believe but I don’t hand place those blocks…(.NBS)